Hartman & Hartman Construction is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. We offer competitive compensation including incentives and benefit programs for eligible employees.
We are looking for energetic and quality-oriented people to join our family in the construction industry.
Our practice is to retain resumes and applications for open positions from qualified applicants. We hold these applications for one year. We use discretion in accepting and retaining unsolicited applications and resumes. We are an at-will employer that has a strong commitment to positive, progressive employee relations.
Apply insulating materials to pipes, ductwork, or other mechanical systems.
Apply, remove, and repair insulation on industrial equipment, pipes, ductwork, or other mechanical systems such as heat exchangers, tanks, and vessels to help control noise and maintain temperatures.
Cover, seal, or finish insulated surfaces or access holes with plastic covers, canvas strips, sealants, tape, cement or asphalt mastic.
Determine the amount and types of insulation needed as well as the methods of installation based on factors such as location, surface shape, and equipment use.
Fit insulation around obstructions and shape insulating materials and protective coverings as required.
Install sheet metal around insulated pipes with screws in order to protect the insulation from weather conditions or physical damage.
Measure and cut insulation for covering surfaces, using tape measures, handsaws, knives, and scissors.
Prepare surfaces for insulation application by brushing or spreading on adhesives, cement, or asphalt, or by attaching metal pins to surfaces.
Sewing Machine Operator
SEWING MACHINE OPERATOR
- Operate and maintain sewing machines and related parts including patterns, needle, presser feet, automatic cutting tools and blades.
- Read and interpret work orders and adjust machines and materials to match, including selection of fabric, thread, and needles.
- Mounting necessary attachments and double-checking settings and electrical cords prior to use.
- Inspect and repair finished products as needed and make machine adjustments to compensate for errors or quality issues.
- Record accurately the materials used, maintenance performed, and number of pieces made during each shift.
- Keeping each metric (listed above) within target ranges.
- Troubleshoot basic machinery problems and request service or repairs if needed.
- Attach cords, pins, and buckles to sewn pieces according to work order instructions.
- Meet and exceed consistent daily and weekly production goals.
- Basic upkeep and cleaning of machines to keep equipment operating properly.
JOB SKILL & QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be at least 18 years of age to work with industrial machines.
- Able to stand throughout a shift.
- Good physical (hand/eye) coordination.
- Able to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Some experience with sewing machine(s).
- Reliable transportation to and from work.
Any electricians from the Cabot PA, Wexford PA, and Cranberry PA areas. Preferably;
- Gas and oil and/or compressor station experience
- WV Licensed Electrician