Hartman & Hartman Construction is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. We offer competitive compensation including incentives and benefit programs for eligible employees.
We are looking for energetic and quality-oriented people to join our family in the construction industry.
Our practice is to retain resumes and applications for open positions from qualified applicants. We hold these applications for one year. We use discretion in accepting and retaining unsolicited applications and resumes. We are an at-will employer that has a strong commitment to positive, progressive employee relations.
Minimum Required Skills:
- General mechanical knowledge
- Basic rigging
- Operation of a grinder
- Can read tape measure/micrometer
- Operate forklift
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Motor /shaft alignment
- Coupling installation
- Heavy safe rigging
- Gear box alignment
- Laser/dial indicator use
- Ability to sweat hubs on
- Install breaks on motors
- Set up and operate cutting torch
- Basic structural welding
- Valid drivers license
- Some travel requirements depending on job/project location
- Minimum two years experience, compensation based on skill level and time spent in industry
Car/ Truck Detailer
Car Detailer Responsibilities:
- Cleaning vehicle interiors and exteriors.
- Operating buffers, hoses, vacuums, and other equipment to meet service expectations.
- Using cleaning, protective, and restorative agents to maintain and enhance the appearance of vehicles.
- Moving and parking vehicles, delivering vehicles to correct locations or picking owners or drivers up if needed.
- Clean and maintain tractor trailers interior/exteriors.
Car Detailer Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent and a valid state driver’s license with good driving record.
- Prior detailing experience may be preferred.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position, including walking, crouching, bending, and standing for extended periods.
- Willingness to comply with all company policies and uphold standards for service quality.
- Install and repair wiring, controls, and electrical systems
- Inspect wiring, circuit breakers, and transformers
- Be familiar with electrical code regulations
- Safely handle various electrical tools and equipment
- Know how to read blueprints/drawings/schematics
- Inspect and test the integrity of existing wiring systems
- Supervise the work of apprentices
- Valid driver’s license
- Prior 4-years of apprenticeship program
- Some travel required depending on job/project location
- Auto and Diesel Experience repair/maintenance experience (5 Years or more)
- Ability to work on low voltage auto electric systems
- Responsible for regular vehicle fleet maintenance and construction equipment
- Basic vehicular troubleshooting and repair activities
- Valid Driver’s License
- Prior experience working in industrial and oil/gas settings as industrial painter
- Prior blast hose experience
- 2-5 years experience
- Familiar with common coatings and paint products
- Valid Drivers License
- Project work in/around Moundsville WV